The Addit Bento® product series
The family of ergonomic desktop accessories, designed for the way we work today. The Addit Bento® series turns your workspace into an organised, practical and comfortable workstation!
Research shows that nearly 7 out of 10 office workers suffer from the negative physical effects of poor ergonomics. This should come as no surprise, considering that most people have to adopt poor posture when working on their desktop computer, notebook or tablet.
No worries: the Addit Bento® product series is here to swing the odds in your favour!
This beautifully designed family of ergonomic desktop accessories lets you get comfortable and organised at your desk, from the office or from home. It doesn’t matter whether you like to work using your favourite devices or with printed documents and notes; Addit Bento® supports the way you like to get your work done.
White Sku: 45.900
Black Sku: 45.903
Addit Bento® Ergonomic Toolbox Benefits
Laptop stand, tablet stand, in-line document holder and personal storage box combined into a single amazing package!
Organise, store and carry your personal items inside (helping to maintain a clean desk policy).
Tilt your device to one of the 4 ergonomic settings and reap the benefits of healthy body posture.
Ideal for home offices, shared-desk environments or activity-based areas.
Use your notes, documents and all of your favourite devices together ergonomically.
- Offers ergonomic and practical benefits for any type of workstation
- Great for hot desking and agile working
- Can be used as a notebook stand, tablet stand or in-line document holder
- Neatly stores your office utensils, documents (A4) and devices (up to 12”)
- Shaped inlay made of silicone rubber protects contents
- Tiltable cover has 4 ergonomic settings and is height adjustable from 134 – 240 mm (5,3″ – 9,4″)
- Cover offers support to notebooks up to 15″
- Comes with clever magnetic snap-on support ledge
- Works great with Addit Bento® monitor risers
- Max. weight capacity of 6 kg (13 lb)
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 355 x 250 x 50 – 240 mm (14,0 x 9,8 x 2,0 – 9,4″)